Friday, 28 September 2007

Happy Holidays Room 3!

Hello my lovely lot from Room 3! This is just a special little hello to you all while we are on holiday! I hope everyone is having a great time and not getting up to TOO much mischief - just the right amount!

Make sure you check out our map - we are getting very close to our 1000 views and there are red dots from all over the world - I wonder if you can find out where some of the new ones are from?
I am off to Auckland tomorrow for one whole week! I am very excited about seeing some old friends and also going to a big conference to learn all about new cool things we can do in the classroom with our computers and cameras!

Take care everyone and I am looking forward to hearing all your tales when we get back to school!
Lots of love
Miss Little

2 comments:

chalkydigit said...

Hope all your worms survived over the holidays. Who fed them?

Anonymous said...

No one had to feed the worms over the holdiays Heather - they had enough food to last them!
The worms are looking good - Courtney and Lekeisha went to chek them today at lunchtime!