Tuesday, 14 October 2008

Room 3 Term 4

Miss Little had her baby on the 10th of October. He is a boy called Charlie. (Reyana's dad is called Charlie, too.) CONGRATULATIONS MISS LITTLE !!! We want to see a photo of the baby.

We have two teachers this term, Mrs Taylor and Mrs Pitts. They are both pretty and nice. Mrs Taylor took us on a walk out of the school grounds past Xanthe and Storm's house. We behaved very sensibly on the walk.

We will be starting a new inquiry unit this week, but it is a secret... Room 3 are going to guess what the topic is and we will let you know next week.

5 comments:

Jane Nicholls said...

Congratulations to Miss Little!

Oooh, I love secrets. I will come back to find out what your inquiry is.

Anonymous said...

Hello Room Three
Are you all happy to be back at school after your holiday? Glad that you enjoyed your walk and that you all behaved sensibly.
I will look forward to hearing what your new topic is!
Sue (Abbie's Gran from England)

Anna said...

Hi Room 3!
I miss you guys!!!
I am writing this on my computer while my precious wee man is fast asleep in the room next door! His name is Charlie Peter Milne and Ben and I think he is the most perfect thing in the world!
I am really looking forward to reading your blog and I promise I will come and visit so you all can meet my Charlie.
Lots of Love
Miss Little
PS I have sent a picture to Miss Taylor's email!

Dillon-Roberts said...

I hope Mrs Taylor is going to put the photo up on the blog. See you soon Room 3! Ms D x

Bridget K said...

Hi Room 3 - I'm keen to hear what your new inquiry unit is... I think it might be "Minibeasts" because that's what I've been finding a lot of in the garden at the moment!