Monday, 10 March 2008

Thinking Hats!


Last week we were looking at the Red Thinking Hat. When we have the red hat on, we think about how we are feeling about the problem or issue.

We brainstormed all the different feelings we have and then did some writing about them. This is what we came up with!

excited, nervous, sad, lonely, happy, angry, jealous, worried....


I am excited when my friend comes to stay at my house. - Bethany

I feel sad when I fall over. - Blain

I feel excited when I get to play on the X-Box. - Cameron

I feel excited when I get to go on sleep overs.
I feel angry when I am playing and my Mum tell me what to do. - Sam

I feel angry when I don't get to go to school. - Katelyn

I feel excited when I go on holiday.
I feel angry when I get scratched by the cat. - Natasha

I feel happy when I get KFC. - Courage

I feel jealous when people take toys off me. - Bella

I feel excited when I go to Moana Pool.
I feel sad when people make fun of me. - Krystal

I feel angry when I have to pick up dog poos. - Lynley

I feel angry when I have to go to bed. - Jacob

I feel sad when my Mum and Arleyah and Grandma are going far away. - Reyana

I feel excited when I am by myself at my Nana's house. - Nathaniel



We wonder what makes you happy, sad, angry or excited? Do you have any other feelings for us to think about?

Have a great week everyone!

4 comments:

lisa said...

Wow -I do like your new layout on your blog page! Also I was reading your red thinking hat page and it made me feel very proud of the ex-room 2 children doing such a great job in Room 3!!!Can't wait to see what else you get up to! Love from Mrs O'Donnell

Heather said...

I feel REALLY EXCITED when I think about the month of July.

Can Room 3 think why I might feel really excited about July?

WELL.... Michael and I are going to visit Dunedin and stay with Miss Little!

Dillon-Roberts said...

You were using your red hat brain power really well Room 3! I am looking forward to seeing your 'values' work at the end of the term. Maybe your red hat thinking will help you with those chats! Ms D

Jane Nicholls said...

Hi Room 3, I'm showing a teacher at Outram School your fabulous blog.