Wednesday, 6 June 2007

What we love about room 3 and Bradford School!


I like the sports shed because it has hoops, balls, and moon hoppers. I use it every day. Lekeisha.

I like watering the plants and flowers. I like getting stuff out of the sport shed. I like the bushes that make the words Bradford School.Sammy

I like the sports shed. It has balls and ropes. Connor

I like school singing. Mrs Mitchell Bain is at the front of everyone. There is a screen to know what the words are. Alex

I like the sports shed because it has cool stuff. It has metal baseball bats and balls. There are tees. Tees are rugby things. They hold the balls up. You need a sports shed card. Ryan

I like the laptops because you get to go on them when you are allowed. I like drawing on Kid Pix. Ethan

I like to make flowers. Chloe

I like the computer. It is my favorite thing to do but I hardly get to have a turn. Vaughan

I like the star of the week and the sports shed. Star of the week does jobs for the teacher and gets to sit in a special chair. In the sports shed I like getting smiley balls out. Katelyn

I like the sports shed. I like the balls. Riley


like rolling down the hill and playing with Connor and Blain. Nathaniel

I like our class. I like the people. I like the playground. Courtney

I like the plants in the class and the games and playing with my friends outside. Jeannie

I like star of the week because they get to sit on a chair and I like the sticker charts and our jobs we have to do. Abbey

I like the big hill we have by the top field. I like sliding down it. I like doing maths as well. Liam

I like the sports shed because I like the balls in there and the rugby balls. I use the sports shed on Monday. Jaidyn

I like the sports shed. It has balls and ropes. Connor

I like the bars because I practice after school. My arm is a little bit better. Storm

I like reading because it is fun and I like reading some books. Jonathan

I like the teachers at Bradford because they are nice to you and they give you certificates for playing fair. Regan

I like the treasure box. You have to get 10 stickers first. Blain

4 comments:

Jane Nicholls said...

Hi Room 3
What a wonderful picture! I see that lots of people like the sports equipment, computers, and the teachers at Bradford. Your school sounds awesome!

Anonymous said...

I Room 3, Ms D here. I loved reading your comments. Vaughan, we will have to make sure you have more time on the computers! How do you make flowers Chloe? Alex, Mrs M-B is an awesome singer, isn't she? I will look forward to your next post!

chalkydigit said...

Gosh what a fun photo. Where is Miss Little?

Anonymous said...

I like writing stories about movies and motorbikes.
Tom & Harold
St Joes Dunedin